At Midshire Telecom, we supply a wide selection of office handsets, from the classic to the modern. With brands such as NEC, Cisco and Polycom to name a few, you’re sure to find the right telephone handset to suit your needs.
When purchased or leased with our range of office telephone systems, we will pre-programme and offer your staff training to ensure they get the most out of your new telephone system.
Below is a list of the most popular sample handsets that we provide. Should you come across a phone handset which is not listed below, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Poly VVX450 is a twelve-line, high-performance IP deskphone with colour display. Designed for businesses of all sizes, it is ideal for executives and upper management.
– 4.5″ Colour Display
– 12 Speed Dial Keys
– HD Voice
The Poly VVX150 is an easy-to-use, performance business media phone that is designed for today’s busy workers and managers.
– 2.5″ graphical, backlit monochrome LCD display
– 2 Line Keys
– HD Voice
The Cisco SPA504G is a mid-range business desktop phone with an extensive feature list
– Monochrome LCD Screen – 12 Speed Dial Keys – Dedicated hold button – 4 Way Rocking Navigation Cluster
DT820 IP Handset
The NEC DT820 is available in both 6 Line and 8 Line models. These handsets offer a sleek design and are a great choice for businesses that need cost-effective handsets that don’t compromise on features or functionality.
– Backlit display and line keys
– Softkeys/LCD prompts
– Call History
SL Series IP Handset
The NEC SL Series IP Self-Labelling Handset provides all of the day to day features required from a desktop phone and maintains an elegant design.
– Backlit display
– Programmable self-labelling keys with lamps
– 100 number personal directory
The NEC M166 Communicator is an alarm and communication device in one. It is ideally suited to provide personal safety to staff, patients and elderly people, such as in care institutions. This wireless alarm and communication device provides the freedom and comfort to move around whilst saying connected.
– Pressing the alarm button will immediately alert the relevant staff
– Instant Speech Connection
– Can be worn with a lanyard or clip
G266 Dect Handset
The NEC G266 is a compact and professional mobile handset. This handset offers a range of business features such as a central directory, loudspeaker and personal alarming.
– Many call control feature seamless integrated with the phone system
– SOS alarming key
– Dual charger allowing for an additional battery to be charged
G556 Dect Handset
The NEC G566 is a sophisticated business handset that provides a wide range of mobile communication capabilities. With this handset your employees can have the confidence to be mobile whilst on the phone.
– Dedicated programmable keys with LED indication
– Intuitive user interface with colour display and icon based menus
– SOS alarming key
I766 Dect Handset
The NEC I766 handset is designed with the most demanding environments in mind, with its rugged design it is suited to environments such as healthcare and manufacturing.
– Sturdy, yet appealing design
– SOS button, man-down and pull cord alarm
– Dust and water protection
• 1.8” Colour LCD Screen
• 4 Simultaneous Calls
• 50m Range
• Desktop and Wall Mountable
• Shock Resistant
• Vibration and flashing alerts
• Dust and waterproof according to IP65
• Hands-free talking
• Headset connection
• 2.4” Display
• Great battery life with up to 12 hours talk time, and 250 hours on standby
• Choice of audio profiles
• Icon based user interface
• 1.8” colour display
• Icon-based user interface
• Side Keys for Easy Volume Adjustments
• Address book for up to 500 phonebook entries.